"These are realllllllllly yummy cookies. Dont tell anyone there is zucchini in them... they'll NEVER know! Cook time is the amount of time it takes to cook each batch of cookies!"
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 small zucchini, grated ( you want it to measure approximately 2 cups of grated zucchini)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2-2 cups walnuts, chopped (optional)
- First you will want to preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with Parchment paper.
- Next you want to cream your butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Then you want to add the egg, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into the butter mixture, gradually; mix well.
- Stir in the zucchini.
- Fold in your walnuts (optional), and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls with two (2) inches between each cookie-- onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Do not over-bake, or you will not enjoy your cookies.
- Let stand to cool for 2 to 3 minutes, then remove and place on wire racks to allow to cook completely.
- This recipe makes a lot but is easily halved to make 4 dozen instead of 8!